Disclaimer: The written contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect the opinions, policies or position of any institution or individual(s) mentioned herein, including the US Government, Peace Corps, the Government of Namibia, or its citizens. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pictures from January 2007





Dear Friends,


Here are a few pictures I took this past month upon my return to Namibia. I went camping with the MYO staff for 1 night up to Cape Cross, where there are hundreds of barking seals. It was cool, but really smelly. I also had a wonderful experience with the Mascato's in the desert. We got to sing for people on a cruise ship sailing around the world. It was so much fun and beautiful out in the dunes! I hope you enjoy! There's lots more to come....



much love!

Pam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home