Disclaimer: The written contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect the opinions, policies or position of any institution or individual(s) mentioned herein, including the US Government, Peace Corps, the Government of Namibia, or its citizens. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Hello to all out there in blogland. I wanted to wish myself a very pleasant and happy birthday today! Some may be wondering why in the world I would dedicate a post entirely to myself, but isn't that what blogging is all about? We all have our special day, and I just love to celebrate.

We are in the midst of a birthday explosion. Here it goes:

Becca (my roommate) 25 October
Sara (Canadian intern) 27 October
Mia (World Teach) 27 October
Angela in my group 29 October
ME! TODAY
my little buddy Ashwin TODAY
Becca's sister also today
My mom 7 November
Caitlin in my group 8 November

Whew!!!

I'd also like to send a shout out to my sis for sending a FABULOUS care package, which arrived TODAY!!! And also to my friend Katie for reminding me that I'm a rock star. Yes, 100 stamps got your card here on my big day. Finally, to my friend Megan for your wonderful letter!

6 Weeks from today I'll be kickin it in NYC!!!! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home