Disclaimer: The written contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect the opinions, policies or position of any institution or individual(s) mentioned herein, including the US Government, Peace Corps, the Government of Namibia, or its citizens. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

Monday, October 31, 2005

One week from today!!

Hello friends,
I want to thank those of you in Richmond (and who came in from out of town!) who came to my most fabulous going away/birthday party on Saturday. It was great to see all of you and catch up with everyone. I had a great birthdy too. My family and I went to tea at the Jefferson Hotel in downtown Richmond. It was fancy and quite elegant! Even dad went and liked it :)

Now all I have to do is put all the junk sitting on top of my luggage inside the bags and it's time to go. Oh, and does anyone want to buy a car?

Don't forget to write!

love,
Pam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home