Disclaimer: The written contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect the opinions, policies or position of any institution or individual(s) mentioned herein, including the US Government, Peace Corps, the Government of Namibia, or its citizens. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm over it.

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to upload pictures for a while now from all the adventures in June. However, the internet is not co-operating. I was able to upload a few pics, but please be patient...there are more on the way! (I say be patient, but my patience is almost extinguished).

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer in the Northern Hemisphere. We're in the midst of East weather, so it's hot, windy, and oh so sandy. Other than the weather, the Kokopelli choir is here from Edmonton, Canada. We just had a wonderful weekend full of concerts and rehearsals on the coast. Tonight, we're going live it up - a fancy dinner in the dunes! I pray we don't get sandblasted.

love,
Pam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home