Disclaimer: The written contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect the opinions, policies or position of any institution or individual(s) mentioned herein, including the US Government, Peace Corps, the Government of Namibia, or its citizens. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No Brangelina sighting yet

My friends and I spent the weekend completely obsessed with the thought of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie a mere 10 km away from us. I was in Walvis Bay with my supervisor and her family, while my friends Shannon and Anna spent Sat. night in Long Beach....halfway between Swakopmund and Walvis Bay, the place where Brad and Angelina have rented out beach front apartments. I was able to drive by the Burning Shore, where Brangelina are supposed to be staying, but there was no sight of them. We think they aren't actually there, because Shannon and Anna were parked on the beach almost all weekend...and there was nothing! Geez people.

I just got a message that they were in the DRC, the (former) township where my roommate teaches. Appearantly all her grade 7's met both Brad and Angelina! How is it we keep missing them??? Can't somebody send us a text!!??

Ah, the Namibian gossip wheel keeps turning!

I'm off to reconnect here in a couple of days, then to Victoria Falls in Zambia!

1 Comments:

Blogger g said...

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2006/04/16/pitt_jolie_may_choose_namibian_baby_name/

3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home